Personalized Family Law Representation Aimed At Results
Based in San Jose, Hoover ♦ Krepelka, LLP, is dedicated to solving family law problems for members of the community. Family law is all we do — we are the largest firm in Northern California that practices family law exclusively. Our partners are Certified Family Law Specialists as certified by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. Since 1960, we have been practicing family law and safeguarding the rights of our clients by effectively and efficiently resolving complex family law problems.
- Family issues involving children: Our lawyers are highly skilled at resolving issues related to child custody, support and modifications.
- Property division and financial concerns: Property division, spousal support, child support and similar financial concerns are often hotly contested. Our trial lawyers take a no-nonsense approach to protecting our clients’ interests, while maintaining a strong foundation in family law principles.
- Divorce and legal separation: Under California law, couples have options when a marriage breaks down. We can advise you about the distinctions and processes involved with divorce or pursuing legal separation. Our attorneys are committed to individualized results.
- Prenuptial or postnuptial agreements: Our lawyers have been successful in challenging prenuptial agreements in the divorce process. Because we know the flaws and weaknesses that can impact these contracts, we know how to draft solid agreements to best protect your rights. The timeline for entering a prenup is an important consideration. Do not hesitate to call us for guidance.
- Domestic violence issues: Domestic violence is a very real concern, especially for individuals with other marital issues. Our lawyers and legal team can help you protect yourself and find resources when you or your children are the victims of domestic abuse.
- Family law appeals: Not all family law attorneys practice in appellate courts. Other attorneys often refer clients to us to take a legal issue before higher courts. The skill set involved in family law appeals is different from that needed in trial courts. Our full-service family law practice can have you covered from start to finish.