Patricia M. Zerbini
- Senior Associate Attorney
Patricia Mercedes Zerbini is a Bay Area native. She graduated from the University of California Santa Cruz in 2005 with double major in Politics and Legal Studies. She then earned her Juris Doctorate from Golden Gate University School of Law in 2009 with the intent of applying her legal knowledge to help those around her.
Ms. Zerbini joined Hoover Krepelka, LLP in 2022, bringing her extensive and skilled experience in high conflict custody and complex financial cases. She has shown her aptitude for understanding complex international law and jurisdiction issues such as Applications and Trials under The Hague Convention of the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction, the Hague Convention on the Service Abroad of Judicial and Extrajudicial Documents in Civil or Commercial Matters, disputes under the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act, etc. Additionally, with her background in Bankruptcy Law, Ms. Zerbini is also able to wade through daunting financial documents in high asset divorce matters to find discrepancies in breach of fiduciary duty disputes and to locate hidden assets and accounts.
Born to immigrant parents, Ms. Zerbini is a mate drinker [a traditional South American caffeine-rich tea]. She enjoys reading Spanish literature during her down time, is an avid San Francisco Giants baseball fan, and a Disney geek fanatic. In her free time, Ms. Zerbini loves spending time with her doting husband and four children in a museum or in nature hiking, fishing, or camping.
Coming from a divorced family herself, Ms. Zerbini understands that life is not always easy, and struggling families sometimes need a helping hand to get back on track. She has a demonstrated commitment to her community and is fluent in Spanish.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2009
- University of California Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, California
- Bachelor’s Degree in Politics and Legal Studies - 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Chair of the Santa Clara County Bar Association Family Law Section, 2022
- Vice Chair of the Santa Clara County Bar Association Family Law Section, 2021
- Member of the Santa Clara County Bar Association Family Law Section Strategic Planning Committee
- Member of the Santa Clara County Bar Association Family Law Section Legislation Committee
- Member of the Santa Clara County Bar Association Family Law Section Education Committee
- Member of the Santa Clara County Minors Counsel Committee