- Senior Counsel
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
Karlina Paredes attended San Jose State University, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History, with an emphasis on American Military Strategy. She received her Juris Doctorate degree in 2011 from the University of California, Berkeley School of Law.
During law school, Ms. Paredes served as an Executive Editor on the Berkeley Business Law Journal and remained active in many clubs and activities. She additionally interned at the Santa Clara County Superior Court, and clerked at a mid-sized firm in the Law and Motions Department. Ms. Paredes joined Hoover Krepelka in 2016 as an Associate Attorney and in April 2018 was promoted to Senior Associate Attorney. In January of 2021, Ms. Paredes was promoted to Senior Counsel.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, Berkeley, California
- J.D. - 2011
- San Jose State University
- Major: History (emphasis on American Military Strategy)
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars: 2021
Past Employment Positions
- Santa Clara County Superior Court, Intern